Marabu - Simply comfortable textiles printing
Simply comfortable textiles printing label is a new clothing printing, which is different from the traditional thermal transfer and heat press.
It uses water-based environmentally friendly materials (no solvents, completely non-toxic), does not use adhesive for bonding (without adhesive edges), and has an excellent washing resistance. It can make the label life longer than the clothing life, and can be applied to children's clothing (under three years old) ), underwear, knitted garments, T-shirts and other garments that directly contact the skin (category A and B of the national clothing standard).
Compared with traditional woven labels and cloth labels, non-sense labels are more fashionable and beautiful, with realistic multi-color effects. Since they are in direct contact with human skin, the environmental protection and comfort of labels are extremely important. Since carter's children's clothing appeared allergic phenomenon in 2009, people pay more attention to safety issues in this field!
Labels that use water-based ink materials, have no adhesive edges and can pass the Swedish OEKO tex 100 level 1 test are safe and reliable.
Benefits of pad printing simply comfortable labels?
1. Less starting capital: Compared with other printing technologies, pad printing is affordable for any size of enterprise, and a single-color pad printing machine is only about RMB 1,000.
2. Small operating costs: Pad printing machines consume less energy, of course, this also depends on the scale of production. For example, traditional 1KG ink can print 90,000 labels. The parts of pad printing equipment are also very easy to clean and have a longer service life.
3. High printing flexibility: Pad printing can be applied to printing various materials. It is very suitable for printing on 100% cotton, 100% polyester, polyester blend fabrics (90/10, 60/40, etc.), and some sports/high stress fabrics (lycra, elastane, etc.). For imagine replacement, only the steel plate needs to be replaced, and the ink can be recycled.
4. Good comfort/durability: not only very safe for baby clothes, but also durable after repeated washing. Ink is well absorbed by the cloth. Compared with heat transfer printing and screen printing, it is not easy to crack and fall off, and is more skin-friendly and comfortable.
5. Faster drying: Unlike other printing technologies, pad printing water-washable labels can dry faster and do not require high temperature to make the labels stick.
6. Environmental protection and energy saving: Pad printing non-sense label technology, in practice, greatly reduces water, oil, paper and plastic.